Here’s Your Summer Guide to Wearing Florals
Floral prints are everywhere this summer, making it easy for you to add a piece (or two!) to your wardrobe. Whether you prefer muted patterns or want something bold and fun, there’s an option you’ll love.
Here’s everything you need to know about wearing summer florals this season:
· Pair florals with neutrals: Perfect for the office or to wear to a summer soiree – a classic white tee and a floral trouser or skirt is a chic and easy look to put together. Top it off with gold jewelry and you’re ready to go!
· Vintage floral prints: Jumpsuits and rompers are the quintessential summer look, so add even more style by finding one in a vintage floral print.
· Floral on floral: If you’re majorly in love with floral print, there’s no rule that you can’t pair a floral garment with an accessory featuring the same print. Look for a clutch or handbag with embroidered flowers to complement your summer outfit.
· Country chic meets floral: Festivals, barbecues, girl’s night out – there are plenty of reasons why floral works for summer looks! Look for a fun dress or romper that features one print (gingham, for example) with floral accents in a smaller print.
· Floral (with an edge): Want to experiment with a floral print but not sure how to give it some edge? Pair a floral blouse with a skirt and combat boots, or throw on a cropped moto jacket for those cooler night temps.
Floral is fun and adds a pop of color to any wardrobe!